Redpower RubberTree inspired Jungle Trees
By Revvilo, April 5th, 2019
Last Updated: April 7th, 2019
Two variations of the original Red Power rubber tree in the form of 100% vanilla jungle trees. Zip contains the two trees - Extract them into the 'active' folder of 'structures' within the Minecraft install.
• Can be grown with a 3x3 of jungle saplings by default - the two variations will be chosen randomly as per normal functionality of Recurrent Complex
• Leaf decay is enabled meaning they can be harvested like normal trees
• Generates naturally semi-rarely in any place the 2x2 jungle trees normally do
Note: Removed the spaces from the file name because it broke cycling through the structure names with tab.
- Fixed up the exposed logs and messy leaves, making it less "Voxel Sniper" looking
- Fixed the Metadata... whoops.